In the lead up to Christmas, you might find yourself with some extra free time to delve into an interesting read. We’ve selected some of our favourite books that we have read this year, that we hope will inspire you as well. We think they would make pretty good Christmas presents too, for those curious about our world, the challenges that we face and the solutions that we can be a part of.
1. “Fashionopolis: The Price of Fashion Fashion and the Future of Clothes”
2. “Let My People Go Surfing”
3. “Live Green: 52 Steps for a More Sustainable Life”
4. “Turning the Tide on Plastic: How Humanity (And You) Can Make Our Globe Clean Again”
5. “On Fire: The Burning Case for a Green New Deal”