We offer a free returns service for UK customers. Customers outside the UK are required to cover any costs associated with returning an item to us.
Given the unprecedented circumstances we are all facing, we have extended our returns policy to 60 days from the date your order is delivered. Returns received outside the above time frames will not be accepted.
Items must be returned in their original state; new, unworn, with all labels and tags still attached; and in the original packaging they were delivered in. We will not accept returns for any non-faulty items that have been worn and/or tags removed.
Riley Studio cannot be held responsible for item (s) lost in transit and it is the customer’s responsibility to track their return safely back to us.
On receipt of your returned items, we will refund the price paid on the original payment card. Please note shipping costs are not refunded. Refunds are processed within 10 days of us receiving the items. Once we have processed the refund, you will receive an email confirmation. Please note that refunds can take up to 30 days to appear on your card.
Please see below for details or contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
How to return an item from the UK:
- Go to https://www.royalmail.com/track-my-return/create/2425 to make your returns label.
- Fill in your details, including your order number and reason code. Your order number can be found on your order confirmation.
- Either print your returns label at home or take your parcel to the post office along with your QR code, where they will scan and print a label for you.
- Drop your package off at your local Post Office in over 11,500 locations across the UK.
- Your returned package will be trackable from the moment you drop it off and will arrive back to us within 2-5 working days. You can track the status of returned packages at www.royalmail.com/track-your-item.
How to return an item from outside the UK:
- Download, print and complete this returns form.
- Make sure you include the returns form in your package so that we can identify your order.
- Book a secure trackable courier and retain proof of postage. Our returns address is:
- Riley Studio Returns, C/O The Absolute Group, Unit 8-10 Brandon Business Centre, Putney Close, Brandon, Suffolk, IP27 0PA, UK.
- Once we receive your package we will process your return and inform you upon its completion via an email.
We currently only offer complimentary exchanges for UK customers.
Subject to stock availability, we will exchange items that are returned to us within 14 days of being received by you. Exchanges are processed within 10 days of us receiving the items. Once we have processed the exchange, you will receive an email confirmation.
Exchanges only apply for the same item in a different size. If the required item is out of stock, we will issue a full refund.
Exchanges received outside the above time frames will not be accepted.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and what you would like to exchange. We will then be in touch to check if the item you require is still in stock. We will exchange your item and have the replacement sent back to you as soon as possible.
Customers outside the UK wanting to exchange an item must get in touch with us at email@example.com. You must cover the shipping fees for both the returned item and new delivery cost.